Save production time and labour costs in your own workshop by using our close-to-production assembly and packaging services in our own workshops in Western Europe, Eastern Europe and the Far East.
- Pressing in plain bearings into a casting
- Castings mounted together with stainless steel fasteners
- Assemble castings with third party components
- Plain bearings assembled together with stainless steel fasteners
- Packaging CNC machined castings into customer specific trays
- Welded assemblies packed into customer specific retail packaging
As BIC, we support you in the delivery of forged steel and aluminum forged parts as well as cast parts made of various materials such as grag cast, nodular cast iron, cast steel, stainless steel, aluminum, iron and copper. BIC supports its customers in the fields of automotive, commercial vehicles, agricultural machinery, pumps, general mechanical engineering, rail technology, food technology, construction technology, vehicle construction, hydraulic components, drive and conveyor technology, compressors, medical technology. BIC is your manufacturing partner for cast parts made of ferrous and non-ferrous metals. We have the capacity to produce parts from 100 grams up to 30,000 kg.